Yard Waste Policy
Yard Waste Consists of:
- Grass Clippings
- Tree branches and brush
No Sod, dirt, rocks, fireplace logs or trash can be accepted
Christmas trees must be cut in half if over 5 ft.
- Individual logs must be less than 3 inches in diameter, bundled together no greater than 18 inches
- Maximum 4 feet in length
Pick Up Limit and Additional Information
- Limit is 6 Bags per week
- Yard waste cannot be accepted in plastic bags. PAPER BAGS ONLY.
- You may rent one of our 65 or 96 gallon trash cans
for a nominal monthly charge which will be clearly labeled YARD WASTE
ONLY. You can not overload the trashcan; it must be level with the top
of the can. If you use your own can, it must have handles on it. If
the can is too heavy for one man to lift 5 ft it may not be picked up.
- Yard Waste will be picked up on a separate day from trash collection.
- Remember that yard waste and household trash cannot
be mixed together. It is against Federal Regulations.
If you have any questions please feel free to call customer service toll free:
1-866-522-3781, Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
Yard Waste Will be Picked Up on different days, depending on your area. City Contracts can check your decaded page from the menu at the top: "City Information".